Location, Potential and Unlimited Sun
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLicensed REAA 2008
Enjoying a sun-drenched site in the popular suburb of Wadestown, this solid 1930's property offers an incredible opportunity for professional couples and keen renovators alike. North - West facing for excellent sun, the generous 100m floor plate provides plenty of options for the savvy buyer to move in and enjoy or create their dream home. Fantastic features include;
- Spacious living room with French Doors opening into a sunny conservatory complete with tranquil outlook across the surrounding area
- Cosy dining room or home office with indoor/outdoor flow to sunny deck, the ideal spot for a late summer BBQ with friends
- Separate kitchen with storage in excess and plenty of space for dining
- Two well-proportioned double bedrooms with inbuilt storage
- Separate, self-contained laundry
- Basement and covered storage options for bikes and bulky sporting equipment
- Solid 1930's construction which provides an incredible foundation for development
With the very best that Wadestown has to offer at your fingertips; proximity to Wadestown village, school, public transport and the Wellington CBD, this property offers an affordable entry point in this centrally located suburb.
So, if you are looking for a solid and sunny home, jam packed with unlimited potential, this is most definitely the one for you. Call us immediately to view.