Great Location - Affordable Price
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
If you are looking for a family home to transform in the heart of the Eastern suburbs, then this could be the project for you! Nestled behind Scott's College, this 1960's family home would appreciate your flare and imagination to realise her full potential.
Set back from the road on an established section and surrounded by mature trees, the kids will enjoy the outdoor life, building forts or kicking a ball around in the front yard.
- Two storied weatherboard home, recently painted
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Two large single bedrooms, also with built in wardrobes
- Bathroom - separate laundry with additional toilet
- Separate kitchen
- Spacious west facing lounge
- North facing conservatory to capture all day sun
- Large sun drenched deck
- Off street parking for 3 or more cars
Make no bones about it, this home would benefit from some TLC, but the possibility exists to reconfigure, remodel or renovate until you have the perfect place to call home.
- Built in 1960
Ample off st parking