Solid, Stylish & Sun Drenched
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLeaders In Real Estate (1987) Limited Licensed (REAA 2008)
Solid, stylish and drenched in sun, this 1940's home offers affordable, entry-level living in one of Wellington's most desirable suburbs. The perfect choice for first home buyers and young families, you will love the peaceful, private setting coupled with a convenient, city fringe location. Fantastic features of this home include;
- Spacious open plan kitchen and living. Light and bright with a stunning outlook toward Mt Kaukau
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms provide options for friends, flatmates or future additions
- Private, ground floor room. Enjoying a separate entrance, those looking for a peaceful retreat, artist studio, or home-based office are well accommodated in this home
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Insulated, with a woodfire and heat-pump, enjoy cosy winter evenings and year-round warmth
- When it comes to enjoyment of living this home has it made. With a generous west facing deck, terraced section, and unparalleled access to Odelle reserve, you, and the kids, will love exploring, entertaining, and relaxing, in your own slice of suburban calm. Oh and don't forget the chickens!
- A handy workshop and significant ground floor storage ensures safe storage for bulky sports equipment and mountain bikes
Close to Khandallah Village, Nairnville park, Mt Kaukau, and two well-serviced bus routes making it a quick commute to the city, this well located home enjoys easy access to some of the best resources in our city.
So, if you are looking for a solid, sunny home to kick off the New Year, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
- Built in 1940