Modernised Character for Executive Living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLeaders In Real Estate (1987) Limited Licensed (REAA 2008)
Solid, stylish and impeccably maintained, this stunning character bungalow is the ultimate family home. Oozing with charm of a bygone era, yet renovated for modern family living, this property is more than a home, it's a lifestyle.
Incredible features include:
- Spacious, open-plan kitchen, living and dining area that is truly a space to behold - perfectly positioned to capture the lush, tree-lined outlook and late evening sun. The easy-care kitchen, with breakfast bar and comfortable living area with cosy woodburner are ideal for entertaining and family life
- Two sets of bi-folds in the dining space flow out to a charming courtyard and sheltered BBQ area
- The light-filled master bedroom has executive touches, including ensuite, extensive inbuilt storage and peaceful outlook across the internal courtyard
- Three additional double bedrooms ensure plenty of space for children and guests
- A handy study nook provides the perfect spot for work or homework, while a private office with separate entrance is ideal for those operating a business from home
- Stylish family bathroom with bath
- Double glazing, insulation, two heat pumps, woodburner and heat transfer system ensure a warm and comfortable environment for the whole family
- Outdoors, there are three sun-drenched decks, low-maintenance landscaped gardens, flat lawn area and children's play fort
- Effortless drive-on access into double garage with internal access and incredible storage spaces.
Located close to Brooklyn village and within easy reach of the beautiful south coast, weekends will see you spoiled for choice. Those working in the CBD will enjoy a quick commute, with well serviced public transport links.
- Built in 1920
Double Internal Access Garage