Street Appeal plus…
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
There is more than meets the eye in this solid 1960s 4 bedroom home. Elevated to enjoy the sweeping views and picturesque landscape, this renovated spacious home features:
* 3 Bedrooms (one with ensuite) plus second full bathroom upstairs.
* Modern kitchen and dining open onto the deck via bi-fold doors.
* Formal Lounge with doors opening to dining area create spacious open plan living when required.
* Separate conservatory opening to rear deck and garden
* Bedsit/4th bedroom downstairs with kitchenette and bathroom
* Single Garage internal access
The section of 762m2 has a variety of outdoor areas and includes a great area for the hens to run and lots of space for the keen gardener. A touch of the good life exists here.
Floor Area: Approx 198 sq m: RV $610,000.
Don't miss this opportunity. Phone Trish Snowden 021 459 459 or DD (04) 388 8752 the Vendors Exclusive Agent to View or visit the Open Home on Sunday between 11:00am to 11:45am.
Tenders close 3pm Wednesday 11th October, 2017 (not selling prior)
- Built in 1960
- Bedsit / 4th Bedroom
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge