Sunny and Spacious Starter
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLeaders In Real Estate (1987) Limited Licensed (REAA 2008)
With a location in a tranquil corner of the popular suburb of Churton Park, this low maintenance, 1970's home offers an affordable option for first home buyers and investors alike. Designed across two levels, with generous living spaces and well-proportioned bedrooms.
Features on offer include;
- Spacious, open plan living with plenty of space for dining
- Flow to a sun-drenched conservatory, a lovely spot to enjoy a good book
- Three well proportioned double bedrooms with inbuilt storage provide options for flatmates, guests or working from home
- Full family bathroom, with shower and separate bath
- Downstairs laundry and separate toilet
- Easy indoor, outdoor flow to a flat, fully fenced, west facing section, perfect for pets or future additions
- Access to the property is drive on to a covered car port
With a pool and kids play area for the exclusive use of the residents, Churton Park village just down the road and the endless recreational facilities of Johnsonville within easy reach, when the weekend hits you really are spoiled for choice.
So, whether you are looking for a great value entry level home or investment, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
- Built in 1970
2 garage spaces, 1 carport space and 1 off street park