Best buy in Brooklyn? Buy now $720,000.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
My vendors' instructions are clear, sell our house!
When the vendors bought this home in 2005 they were a professional couple just back from their OE. This home gave them the opportunity to entertain, with plenty of space to have friends and family stay. They could walk to work in the CBD and enjoy the nightlife of Wellington which was a cheap taxi ride home. Now three kids later they are moving closer to their kids' schools.
Where else in Brooklyn will you get all of this for just $720,000? This represents excellent value for money.
* 3 beedrooms
* Separate study / office / TV room
* 2 bathrooms
* Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and semi ensuite
* Huge internal access garage plus extra off street parking
* Sheltered garden and deck areas
* Space for a trampoline
* Close to buses
* Great kids playground just down the road
* Short drive to the City, Countdown, Brooklyn Village and the South Coast
* Zoned for good schools
Vendors have bought elsewhere and need this house sold.
A LIM and builder's report are available once you have viewed this home in person.
View by appointment.
- Built in 1930
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
Double tandem garage + 2 off street parks